1 and 1/4 regular oatmeal
1 cup whole wheat flour
1/2 cup oat bran cereal
1/3 agave syrup
1 tablespoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 cup milk
1/4 olive oil
2 cups fresh, organic blueberries
3 strawberries (Pretty random, eh? Just because I needed to get rid of them.)
How to make it:
2. Mix in milk, egg and oil just until dry ingredients are wet.
3. Add blueberries and strawberries.
4. Fill greased muffin cups 3/4 full or small cake pan less than halfway full.
5. Bake at 435 degrees F for 25 minutes. (Depending on stove. Turn that light on and check!)
- Sunday Breakfast: Strawberry-Blueberry Vanilla Muffin (gothicheartsandbatwings.wordpress.com)
- blueberry LOVE muffins (daffodilsanddishwater.wordpress.com)
- Almond Flour Blueberry Muffins (thebumpyroadofacurvygal.wordpress.com)
- Wholesome Oatmeal Muffins (cleanandgreennutrition.wordpress.com)